Sunday, March 1, 2009

On Display!

I've been so busy these past few weeks, I almost forgot to tell you all about my show! Four of my photographs are on display at the Nile Lounge in Allston, MA, as part of a charity show. The show includes photography and paintings from local Boston-area artists. Proceeds from the sale of any piece go to benefit Kick for Nick, an awesome charity. So if you are local, or even if you aren't, and find yourself in the Boston area, go on over to the Nile and check out my work. 

This is the first time my work has been displayed (outside of family and friends' homes and of course online), so even though it's a small show, it's a big deal to me. This year has been quite exciting so far, and I have so many fun and creative projects coming up -- not to mention tons of photos that soon (read: tonight) shall make their way onto the site. 

If you have a creative idea, or if you'd like to work with me, feel free to shoot me an email - sarah@sarahcolvin.com -- I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment