Friday, March 27, 2009

New Galleries

So I've been spending a great deal of time lately trying to find the best way to present a whole bunch of photos at once to my clients. While I have been using Flickr for many years, it didn't really give me exactly what I was looking for in terms of client galleries.

But recently, I discovered SmugMug and I think it's going to work out quite well for both me and my clients. The uploading is a little more time-consuming than Flickr, but the end result is great, and I can also add passwords and protection if need be. So, if you are a recent client of mine, click here and you'll find a link to your SmugMug gallery. You can also easily order prints, directly from them, to be delivered to you, for super cheap prices.

Back to uploading for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment